Chapter 318 saw everyone recovering from the events of the explosion and Deku in a dangerous situation, leaving fans on a cliffhanger, dying to know what happens in the next chapter. Warning: this article contains spoilers!
MHA 319 Spoilers
In the last chapter, we can see Deku fighting against the Dictator and civilians being used against Deku. While Deku is overwhelmed, he is saved at the last minute. The last shot shows Katsuki Bakugo arriving at the scene and saving Deku, he is then seen on the phone telling someone he has found Deku, Everyone is curious as to who he is speaking with and what will happen next. So, what might we expect in the following chapter?
MHA chapter 319: release date
My Hero Academia Chapter 319 is scheduled for release on Sunday, July 11, 2021. Chapters are posted every week for readers.
If you want to watch the popular animated version of My Hero Academia, this is where it goes.
My Hero Academia chapter 319 spoilers
As you were told above, this article contains spoilers!
Spoilers have circulated online for My Hero Academia Chapter 319 as the release date draws near. Let’s take a look at some of these leaks.
- The title of this chapter is “The Friends”.
- The first panel is a flashback that shows Deku a few days after leaving college. Bakugou tears up a letter while Shouto and Tokoyomi are beside him.
- Bakugou then says they think Deku is with Endeavor and other pro heroes.
- Lia suggests they call the pros to confirm, but when called, they don’t pick up their phone.
- They must be busy, Shouto adds, yet it appears like they are concealing something.
- Ojiro agrees and adds that classes have been suspended and All Might has not returned to U.A. after Deku’s departure.
- Bakugou then says that if Deku was afraid to go to U.A., he wouldn’t have gone back just to leave letters, so he probably asked All Might.
- He adds that he knows Deku and All Might better than Endeavor and the others and that he thinks they are going to have problems.
- Class A decides they will contact Endeavor but don’t know how to go about it.
- Ochako remembers being a former student, and Nezu then calls Endeavor into the Principle Hall where all the students are waiting for him.
- Shouto asks him to explain why he ignored her calls and if he forgot their conversation in the hospital.
- Endeavor says no and that he was guided by those words.
- Shouto then criticizes him for letting Deku and All Might go alone.
- Bakugou stops him and says it was the right thing to do because he doesn’t know them very well.
- He goes on to say that Deku is egotistical and that All Might is the same.
- All the students work together using the phone’s GPS to track down Deku and wish to bring him back.
- Returning to the present day, the students are seen arriving at Kamino.
- The citizens are now free from the control of the Dictator.
- Deku asks them why they are there, to which they reply that they are worried.
- Deku asks them to leave, to which Bakugou responds sarcastically and says to send them away.
- Lida and Uraraka are shown ready to fight and this is where the chapter ends.