This week, the ranking has undergone many changes with several entries and exits of the series. Our favorite robbers have taken the lead in the top ten, while the misadventures of Ruby, Beth, and Annie remain in second place closely followed by the Clickbait miniseries. Moreover, we also want to remind you that some fictions are not on Netflix in France since it is a top ten internationally.
1) The Heist: The last season still appeals to subscribers of the streaming platform who savor the new episodes.
2) Good Girls: The adventures of Beth, Annie, and Ruby have been held in second place in the ranking of the most-watched content for a week already.
3) Clickbait: The mini-series is a hit on Netflix, viewers love the new original creation but does the red logo company have any plans to order Season 2?
4) Turning Point: September 11 and the War on Terror: The new documentary series fascinates subscribers who are mesmerized by the quality of the fiction.
5) The Heist: From Tokyo to Berlin: Viewers love the Tokyo-centric documentary who discover it after watching the new episodes of season 5.
6) Sharkdog: The new cartoon that follows the life of a pet, half-shark, half dog, is extremely popular with the youngest subscribers of the platform.
7) The Good Doctor: The medical series is unfortunately not yet available in France.
8) The 100: Despite the end of the series, fans are watching fiction again, arguably out of nostalgia.
9) Rick and Morty: The two acolytes are still watched and appreciated on the famous streaming platform.
10) Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha: The series is not yet available in France, it will be from October 9, 2021.